1. La Coopération Agricole, a national Federation of companies
La Coopération Agricole is the single representative of French agricultural, agri-food, agro-industry and forestry cooperatives. It is structured around an Animal Branch (cattle, sheep, pig, poultry and animal feed sectors) a Plant Branch (Cereals and Alfalfa drying) and an Agri-food Branch (called La Coopération Agricole Sustainable food chain), and also has support departments (legal and fiscal affairs, employment and social affairs, influence and communication, etc.).
La Coopération Agricole also includes national professional federations and regional federations.
Spokesperson and a source of proposals to put to French and European public authorities, the media and civil society, Coop de France’s mission is to promote the cooperative model and showcase its economic activities,
- its multidisciplinary expert services,
- its regional network,
- its “Coop de France Services” (which offer innovative solutions to enhance the performance of cooperative companies and put CSR at the heart of their strategy) and “Members.coop” (which offers tailored extranets with over forty portals already live),
La Coopération Agricole’s governance team is made up of:
- Dominque Chargé, its President,
- and Florence Pradier, Chief Executive Officer
LA COOPERATION AGRICOLE SUPPORTS AND ADVISES COOPERATIVES COMPANIES TO HELP THEM GROW.
2. Coop de France and its professional environment
La Coopération Agricole is represented on many professional bodies:
- As a representative of cooperatives, it is a member of the National Mutuality Confederation, the Crédit Agricole Cooperatives (CNMCCA), along with the National Crédit Agricole Federation (FNCA) and the National Agricultural Mutuality Federation (FNMA which includes the MSA and Groupama)
- It is a member of the French Agricultural Council (CAF), along with the FNSEA, the JA, the CNMCCA, the FNCA, the FNMA and the APCA.
- It is a member of Coop.fr, which brings together all of France’s cooperative organisations.
- In Europe, it is a member of the General Committee for Agricultural Cooperation in the European Union (COGECA).
- It holds mandates at he Economic, Social and Environmental Council (CESE).
La Coopération Agricole also partners with the following organisations :
- the National Revision Association (ANR)
- le Haut Conseil de la Coopération Agricole (HCCA) / High Council for Agricultural Cooperation
- l'Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé auprès des Organismes Professionnels et des Coopératives Agricoles (OPCALIM) / the Authorised Parity Collector Body for the Professional and Agricultural Cooperatives Bodies